Objective of the Position: Support the Management Team in carrying out the administrative function of the practice; actively assist with practice systems, policies and procedures in order to fulfil the objectives of the practice: full legal and fiscal compliance, meeting of all deadlines and targets and a consistently high level of customer and staff satisfaction.
Any candidate for this position must demonstrate a high level of experience, expertise and enthusiasm in the following areas:
- Accounts Payable/Receivable
- Credit Control
- Strong Technical Skills, including ability to quickly learn/adapt to new systems and troubleshoot issues
- Accounting software (CCH/Viztopia, Twinfield, Sage and/or Xero a plus)
- Google G Suite (if not, strong MS Office skills and ability to adapt)
- Strong Client Service Skills
- Written and Verbal Communications
- High standard of written and spoken English required
- Proficiency in other languages a plus
- A professional, proactive and positive mindset
- Experience handling highly confidential information and documents
- Attention to detail
- Time management, budgeting and organisational skills
- Ability to work under pressure and manage tight deadlines
- Ability to work well as a part of a team
- Willingness to take on other tasks when needed
- Engaged in continuous improvement, including maintenance of required technical knowledge
The following would be an advantage:
- 5+ years in a professional practice (especially accountancy or law)
- Experience with Company Law and Anti-Money Laundering Legislation
- Experience with Digital Marketing
- Third Level degree
Ideally this position is full-time (35 hours per week), but we may consider a strong candidate with a feasible proposal to work part-time.
Compensation and Career Path
Salary is based on experience, expertise in the relevant roles and level of accountability. We have established a clear Career Path within the firm and proven growth, productivity and profitability in the role may lead to progression within the practice.
Are you a good fit for our firm?
Proactivity, Excellence, Innovation, Trust, Honesty, Clarity, Openness, Can Do Attitude
We Commit To…
providing a consistently high level of client service based on an internal culture of continuous improvement and proactivity in order to provide our services in an efficient and effective manner, on time and within budget.
that all members of staff, our clients, our suppliers and other colleagues are committed to the same values and working together to build long term partnerships.
To be considered for this position, you must complete our online application:
Click here to apply now.