Overseas Companies Doing Business in Ireland
Irish Business Expanding Overseas
We have the ability to add the international dimension to the general tax services we deliver. Our skills enable us to provide practical business solutions in the following areas:
- Cross border group structuring
- Trading through a branch.
- Dividend, interest and royalty planning.
- Transfer pricing.
- Tax, and social security and remuneration package planning for inbound and outbound executives.
- International VAT and Customs issues.
We provide advice to non-Irish Individuals & Corporations looking to Invest in Ireland on the following issues:
- Appropriate Trading structures including private limited company, branch registration
- Likely Irish tax liabilities of such structures
- Employee Taxes
- Systems & Accounting requirements
- Relevant withholding tax requirements
- Provisions of relevant double taxation agreements
- Business Planning including cashflows, forecasts, management accounts etc
- Banking requirements including bank introduction
- Purchasing Property and related issues
The growth in the global economy has led more and more businesses to expand through overseas opportunities and trade. One of the key costs incurred through cross border activities is tax, and an efficient structure can help set you on the road to success.
We have specialists, who are supported by taxation advisors within our membership of Enterprise Network Worldwide, a network of independent accounting associated offices, in several cities worldwide.
“O’Mahony Donnelly has been an active member of Enterprise Worldwide since 2007. From day one, they have been an excellent resource for our other members. They are responsive and knowledgeable and have been able to assist in client referrals from all over the world, both big and small. O’Mahony Donnelly is truly a firm that embodies the idea of a local firm with global expertise. We are honored to have them as a part of our membership.”