Are you an Audit/Accounts Senior “Rock Star” with aspirations – and the skills – to become a Senior Manager, or even a Partner, in an innovative international firm?
Take the next step in your Accountancy career by helping us expand our Cork City office and build your skills in management and sales, while working with an interesting mix of international clients.
If you can demonstrate a high level of technical skill, knowledge of Irish Tax and Company Law, management ability, a great way with people (especially clients) and the desire and drive to move into Senior Management; we want to meet you.
Please note that, to start, you will need to spend some time in our in our Clonakilty office, training and getting settled in, while we work on the expansion of the Cork City office.
Objective of the Position: Ensure successful completion of assigned client projects as a senior, professional member of staff and actively assist with practice systems, policies and procedures in order to fulfill the objectives of the practice: full legal and fiscal compliance, meeting of all deadlines and targets and a consistently high level of customer and staff satisfaction.
Any candidate for this position must demonstrate a high level of experience, expertise and enthusiasm in the following areas:
- Audit of Irish Limited Companies
- Annual and Management Accounts for Irish Limited Companies
- Irish VAT and Payroll
- Experience with UK and other international tax and company law a plus
- A significant amount of experience in practice desired
- Technical ability
- Accounts and audit software
- Proficiency with CCH Accounts Production (Viztopia) a plus
- ROS online/offline
- Google Drive and other cloud applications
- Accounts and audit software
- Client service
- Written and verbal communications
- a high standard of written and spoken English required
- proficiency in other languages a plus
- Attention to detail
- Time management, budgeting and organisational skills
- Ability to work well as a part of a team
- Supervision and training of junior staff
- Take on administrative duties and make a contribution to the smooth running of the practice
- A professional, proactive and positive mindset
- Continuous improvement, including maintenance of required technical knowledge
Compensation and Career Path
Salary is based on experience, expertise in the relevant roles and level of accountability. We have established a clear Career Path within the firm and proven growth, productivity and profitability in the role may lead to progression within the practice.
Are you a good fit for our firm?
Proactivity, Excellence, Innovation, Trust, Honesty, Clarity, Openness, Can Do Attitude
We Commit To…
providing a consistently high level of client service based on an internal culture of continuous improvement and proactivity in order to provide our services in an efficient and effective manner, on time and within budget.
that all members of staff, our clients, our suppliers and other colleagues are committed to the same values and working together to build long term partnerships.
To be considered for this position, you must complete our online application:
Click here to apply now.